If you are a strategic thinker, a self-motivated and energetic individual, and want to create new revenue streams from OEM accounts in strategic markets (manufacturers of power outlets, smart lights, access control solutions, etc.), then this is the perfect challenge! Working at Crownstone as a business developer means having the opportunity to create strong relationships with big companies around the globe. You’ll explore the market, identify and connect with new OEM customers, manage the contact from the first steps and close the deal, and finally maintain a good relationship with them.
Crownstone’s designs and manufactures products and services for truly smart buildings. Our hardware is very advanced, it’s very energy efficient, comes in a tiny form factor, and is packed with features. Our software and algorithms in the firmware and in the cloud are very advanced as well, from mesh algorithms, recognition of power events, to indoor localization and asset tracking methods. Crownstone can accelerate the time-to-market for OEMs tremendously by co-developing with OEMs. This can be on the level of: connectivity (Bluetooth Mesh, Matter), embedded development, or electronic design. We want to provide our OEM customers with the best product on the market.
We are searching for someone with the following profile:
1. You have a background in B2B business development and preferably experience with the market of power outlets, switches, lights, locks, or other similar electrical equipment.
2. You understand the OEM customer, their general concerns in this market, be it safety, security, legal, certification as well as their business models.
3. Your language skills in Dutch and English are proficient. German is a big plus in this market.
4. HBO and/or a university degree is recommended, but most important is an inquisitive mind.
5. You’ll be available for at least 32 hours per week.
Crownstone celebrated its fifth anniversary this year, but still has a very creative atmosphere!
1. You will be directly working with the CEO to make our OEM channel a success.
2. You’ll be working in a team with highly educated individuals, from physicians to mathematicians.
3. You’ll have lots of opportunities to come up with your own strategies.
4. Very flexible with respect to work times and where you are working. Whatever works best for you!
5. The office is located next to the Rotterdam Central Station.