The following logos can be downloaded (see styleguide below).
- A black logo with text in Adobe Illustrator format.
- A black logo with text as svg.
- A white logo with text as svg. Use only when there is a colored background.
- A black logo as svg. Use only when the brand name is already clearly presented.
- A white logo as svg. Use only when the brand name is already clearly presented and there is a colored background.
Do not use a colored logo! The black logo should always be the prefered logo. Only use the white logo if its necessary.
There are the usual considerations, just a few:
- Use a black logo on a white background, especially on products or material that does not benefit from color.
- Logo is white on a blue background in the case where the logo really needs to pop out.
- Do not use the logo in any color. The logo is either black or white.
- Use bands over the full width, do not use a circle around the logo.
- Only use a few colors in supporting photographs and use brand colors.
- The brand colors are a shade of blue, #003e52, and the complementary shade of orange, #ff8400.
- Use the orange shade as an accent, e.g. for line separation, emphasis, not as a primary color.
- Use Lato medium as a font.
- Use the blue font on summaries or accentuated text. Use just a black font wherever possible for the primary text.
- In case where lighter shades of colors are required. Go to the Adobe color wheel. Click on “HSB” and adjust the second row. This will only adjust the saturation of a color, not the hue.
- Dark blue: #003e52
- Orange: #ff8400
For an example of a brochure that is created using the above styleguide see:
If you need a slide deck for a particular customer, feel free to contact us for your particular needs. Use the template
from the following slide deck for example. The deck itself is not just a template, but is about technology saving
If you need a document, there is a template available. Rather than a template that has an ipsem lorum text, it describes
our mission, vision, slogan, legacy, and core values.
A presskit with all kind of materials like logo, icons, product pictures, and renders can be found at the presskit page.
There is additional material that forms the background of our current design decisions (you will need to ask for access).